is a Professor at the School of Political Studies at the University of Ottawa. She is a researcher and educator working at the intersection of international relations, political economy and social theory.
- The Quiet Failures of Early Neoliberalism: From Rational Expectations to Keynesianism in Reverse.
- Seeing and Not-seeing like a Political Economist: The Historicity of Contemporary Political Economy and its Blind Spots [with Colin Hay, Genevieve LeBaron and Daniel Mügge]
- Blind spots in IPE: marginalized perspectives and neglected trends in contemporary capitalism [with Genevieve LeBaron, Daniel Mügge and Colin Hay]
- The Inflation Game: Targets, Practices and the Social Production of Monetary Credibility.
- Technocratic Exceptionalism: Monetary Policy and the Fear of Democracy.