is a Professor at the School of Political Studies at the University of Ottawa. She is a researcher and educator working at the intersection of international relations, political economy and social theory.
Some of her publications include:
- Economic exceptionalism past and present: or whatever happened to normal?
- A beginner’s guide to economic ignorance
- Neoliberalism’s ‘unfailures’
- How austerity measures helped fuel today’s right-wing populism
- Why we aren’t ready for the next financial crisis